JUGT March Pub Night - North - March 21

Alan (instance)

Mar 16, 2012, 9:14:35 AM3/16/12
to Joomla User Group Toronto/GTA
I hope you all have recovered from this week. If you don't know what
I'm talking about, you should stop reading this NOW and go install
Joomla 2.5.3 -- seriously, it's that important. If you're running 1.6,
1.7, or 2.5.0 through to 2.5.2, your site is at serious risk.

Once that's done, please come and join us at the next Pub Night, on
Wednesday March 21st. Our alternating venue format takes up to the
North end of Toronto at the Frog and Firkin.

PLEASE register here http://toronto.joomla.ca/jugt-events/event-registration/details/41-march-2012-pub-night.
I'm not sure we can get away with the usual arrive-and-grab-a-table
approach we use downtown, so an estimate of the number of people we
expect is helpful!