JUGT Workshop Saturday April 23rd, new local FOSS group

Alan (instance)

Apr 19, 2011, 11:14:10 AM4/19/11
to Joomla User Group Toronto/GTA
Just a quick note that we have a workshop coming up this Saturday.
More information and registration here:
http://toronto.joomla.ca/jugt-events/event-registration/details/32-meet-up-april-2010

Also, Rudolph Ola is organizing a wide-interest free software group in
Toronto. Here are the details:

The Toronto Free Software group is using the LibrePlanet Ontario
mailing list and IRC.

The IRC channel is #lp-ca-on on irc.freenode.net

More information is available on the wiki: http://libreplanet.org/wiki/Group:LibrePlanet_Ontario

Alan (instance)

Apr 19, 2011, 11:31:20 AM4/19/11
to Joomla User Group Toronto/GTA
Two things:
1) I have a typo in Rudolph's name, it's Olah, not Ola, or Ole. Sorry
about that!
2) The Toronto Free Software Group is unrelated to JUGT. I'm just
spreading the word in case someone is interested.