First day of school!

Jay3fer

Sep 6, 2009, 11:56:54 PM9/6/09
to Toronto Jewish Homeschoolers
Okay, I know there aren't many of us on here, and nobody but me
"officially" homeschooling - is there?

BUT anyway...

Tuesday's the first day of school, here in Ontario, at least.
Is anybody doing anything special to make the first week of "not"
schooling our kids??? :-)))

For me, I think, this will be the week to nap and get caught up on
everything I couldn't do in the frenzy of getting the bigger kids back
to school. And then NEXT week will be the one we set up a schedule
(or try to) and start our "official" routine...

How about you guys?

Shira

Sep 17, 2009, 9:58:53 AM9/17/09
to Toronto Jewish Homeschoolers
I'm in no hurry. Still trying to figure out what we are doing this
year. We just signed up for several programs at Barbara Frum CC,
starting in October.

Jay3fer

Sep 23, 2009, 11:30:43 PM9/23/09
to Toronto Jewish Homeschoolers
Forgot to reply! We'll be there, too, on Thursday mornings. Do you
do the Wednesday afternoon drop-ins? I keep meaning to, but our drop-
in across the street (Mrs. ViKi) isn't terrible, and it's SOooo much
closer! Still, the BF drop-in is bigger and we may end up there, esp.
in the wintertime.

> > J- Hide quoted text -

Shira

Sep 24, 2009, 9:40:11 AM9/24/09
to Toronto Jewish Homeschoolers
we've signed up for
little picassos on tues 10:30-11:30
dance on mon 1:15-1:45
creative playtime on thurs 1-3

and we're going to try to hit the free indoor playground time as much
as we can - wed. 1:30-4pm

you?