Last Arlington Village Fair of the Summer!

Eli Bass

Aug 24, 2010, 8:47:52 AM8/24/10
to >
Hello All my friends, family and neighbours!

Please come and join us for the last Arlington Village Market, Music and FunFair of this summer. Attached is the PDF of our flyer, please feel free to read it, print it, send it our to all of your friends, put it up and pass it around. Let's all get together for one more day of fun before the fall. Kosher and non-kosher nosh, tons of fun with the bouncy castle, music and face painting...hope to see you there! Love, Ellie.

Arlington Village

Market and Fair

Come and join us for the last one...

Featuring musical performances by David

Stulberg and Mark Weinstock. Come and

dance and play to the beat of the drum

circles, get your face painted, jump on the

bouncy castle, buy some art, gifts and delicious

food, do some yoga with Marni,

play in the park, meet your neighbours

and make new friends, drink some lemonade

and have some coffee, stay for an hour

or hang for the day. We would love to

meet you and know that you are our

neighbour, and we’d love to have all of us

together in the park in Arlington Village.

Sunday August 29th

3pm - 7pm

Laughlin Park

At Atlas and Belvidere Rd.

For more infomation, if you would like to be a vendor or an entertainer or if you would like a

copy of the Arlington Village News please contact us at

arlingtonv...@gmail.com

or check out our Facebook page at Arlington Village Connections and join in!

In case of rain please check our webpage at arlingvillagenews.blogspot.com or call our

message line at 647 547 4966

ArlingtonVillageFlyerAugust.pdf