Monthly get-togethers, activities...

Jay3fer

Oct 21, 2009, 11:43:41 PM10/21/09
to Toronto Jewish Homeschoolers
I would like to arrange some kind of get-together -slash- happening
for our kids once a month, with a different Jewish theme each month.

(No idea exactly when or where yet!)

They'd go with the Jewish months of course, and for Cheshvan, I was
thinking of a "Parsha" theme. Pretty straightforward stuff.

I'd like to include theme-related crafts, songs, and snacks of some
kind.

My place is small and slovenly but definitely a possibility, depending
on the size of group. I certainly don't mind hosting. Secretly, we
have a small playroom in the basement with a decent-sized slide and
train table - if we have enough advance notice to clean it all up.
Crafts, eating, singing could all be upstairs.

So... if anybody's out there, please send me your ideas! Also let me
know hypothetically which days/times are best for you.

J (Jennifer)
-----
http://ronypony.blogspot.com

Robyn Tousson-Segall

Oct 22, 2009, 10:03:32 PM10/22/09
to toronto-jewish-ho...@googlegroups.com
Jennifer - You are so great at taking initiative - i really like people like you:)
Please let me know what everyone decides, and if nannies and cute little boys are welcome to join:)

Cousineau

Oct 23, 2009, 8:12:33 AM10/23/09
to toronto-jewish-ho...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jennifer,

We would also like to join. I could offer a space, too, if the group grows beyond what you think you could handle. The only catch is that we are up North  in Thornhill.

Looking forward and Shabbat shalom,
Jennifer C.
2009/10/21 Jay3fer <jay...@gmail.com>

--
Dr. Jennifer Rachel Cousineau
137 Millcroft Way

Shira

Oct 23, 2009, 9:02:16 AM10/23/09
to Toronto Jewish Homeschoolers
We're interested too.

We have a pretty large living room to offer as well - Bathurst/Wilson
area.