Village Shul Community Fair Next Sunday!

Ellie Bass

Sep 3, 2011, 10:52:50 PM9/3/11
to S Koczerginski, Sabrina Sklar, Sara Borer, Sara Durbach, Sarah Colman, Sarah Davies, SARAH FORER, sberall, Shaby Heltay, Shaindel Weiss, Sharon Miller, Shelley Kestenberg, Shelley Campbell, shifra...@aol.com, Shimmy Posen, Shira Rocklin, Shmuel Soroka, shm...@kosherlamp.com, Shmuli, Shyndee Mandel, sow...@sympatico.ca, spa...@gmail.com, stacey granovsky, stella....@hotmail.com, Steven (Jodi) Bass, steven sofer, stoker...@rogers.com, strolf, susan hennick, Susan Zehavi, Susan Lapell, susyr...@hotmail.com, Suzanne Birenbaum, suzyw...@sympatico.ca, swft...@yahoo.ca, talie, Tamar Kagan, Tamar Krauss, Tamara, Tamara Caplan, Tamara Sulliman, tammy keren, Tara Carey, Ted Perlmutter, Teddy MacLeod, Terri Segal, toronto-jewish-ho...@googlegroups.com, tr...@brody.ca, Trish Snyder, viki...@rogers.com, vivian sayegh, wendy zinner, Y. Juni, yaara.sak...@gmail.com, Yehudit (Judy) Shier Weisberg, Yerachmiel Paquette, Yosef Kurtz, Zale, Zale Newman, z...@rogers.com

Here we go folks! Our very first Village Shul Community Fair! We have great rides, games, contests, face painting, cookie decorating, food and music. A live performance by the incredible Mark Weinstock, he will be giving an interactive kids performance at 4:30pm and then he will be playing his much played CBC song that he wrote and performed to commemorate 9/11 as part of our ceremony honouring the 10th anniversary of this date. Bring your friends, family, dogs and whomever else you think will enjoy it! We will be in the Cedervale Park, up by the dog park, near the Markdale Entrance (east of the tennis courts) there is parking available for us that day in the Arlington Middle School parking lot, and in the Phil White Arena lot.

For more information please contact 416 785 1107 or email da...@rogers.com

PASS IT ON!!!

Ellie Bass

Director

The Yetta Nashman Jewish Family Institute

416 785 1107 x204

416 992 2040

J...@aish.com

da...@rogers.com