Not strictly HS related...

Shira

Jun 5, 2009, 8:56:26 AM6/5/09
to Toronto Jewish Homeschoolers
Hi,
Hoping that this group won't be strictly HS related... I was wondering
if there are any HS teenagers out there (who have daytime hours
available) who might like to do some occasional babysitting for us?
We have a 3yo to babysit, and a 4 month old who we would not be
leaving you, yet. We are hoping to find someone who is experienced,
or open to learning, with uncondtional parenting. We are not
punitive, don't use time-outs or other punishments, etc... not that
our daughter runs wild or anything. She is absolutely adorable and
easy to get along with.
Thanks,
Shira

Jay3fer

Jun 7, 2009, 8:08:04 PM6/7/09
to Toronto Jewish Homeschoolers
The closest I've got to a hs teenager is my 14-yo ds1 who is half-time
in yeshiva and is not even allowed to babysit here because he lacks
the common sense of even my 4-year-old. Temima could probably babysit
Sheesh.

Dd2 is home for July, but she's working at a day camp, iy"h...

Sorry!

p.s. Technically, it's called Asperger's... much of what we call
"common sense" is learned and perceived differently by kids with
different abilities. :-)))