So, over the summer...

Shira

Jun 15, 2009, 7:40:57 PM6/15/09
to Toronto Jewish Homeschoolers
Given that our children are all preschool (or around that) age... I
was thinking about the summer. Would anyone be interested in doing a
family day camp a few days a week? We won't be back to Toronto until
August, but I think we'd love to do something regular, outdoors, with
other kids, this summer. Going the park is nice, but the kids are
always different, there isn't much opportunity for Temima to build
relationships with anyone other than us, when we go.

Ellie

Jun 18, 2009, 8:31:02 PM6/18/09
to Toronto Jewish Homeschoolers
Hi Shira,

In the summer we open our backyard in the mornings on Mondays and
Wednesdays to parents and thier kids in the neighborhood to come and
chat and play. Hopefully there will be some of the people who are
interested in this venture in regular attendance. Whomever here is
interested is totally welcome to join us and to get to know each other
over some tea and sunshine. Send me your contact info and I will send
you the start dates and address. Shira, I think you know where we
are...we're just across the street from your moms! I met your hubby
and Temima the other day at the Children's storefront, and sure enough
we are neighbors with your mom, so please come and join us anytime.

-Ellie.

Jay3fer

Jun 19, 2009, 2:54:06 PM6/19/09
to Toronto Jewish Homeschoolers
Must remember this. But Monday is also Sarah's circle time, I
think... you guys might want to come to that sometime.

Shira, I forgot Arlene was your mother until she mentioned it last
week. I'm so dumb!! :-)

> > relationships with anyone other than us, when we go.- Hide quoted text -

Shira

Jun 20, 2009, 9:48:28 AM6/20/09
to Toronto Jewish Homeschoolers
What is Sarah's Circle Time?

I told my mother to say hi to you from me, when I saw your name on her
volunteer list. Thank you so much for helping her.