June Haskell meeting

dann toliver

Jun 13, 2016, 9:06:44 AM6/13/16
to Toronto Haskell User Group
Hello, Haskellers!

This month we will be back to our regular schedule, meeting on June 22 (the first Wednesday after the third Tuesday).

There has long been a need for a meeting to focus on the practical side of the Haskell language and to cater more to beginners and intermediate Haskell developers. I'm very pleased to announce that we've teamed up with the new Functional/Logic programming meetup to do just that, and we're looking forward to having a lot of accessible Haskell (and Elm / PureScript / etc) content available there. Sign up here: http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Functional-Logic-Programming-Meetup/

This meetup will continue to be focused on type theory, compiler internals, proof techniques, and other exciting esoterica and amazing awesomeness. We're looking forward to seeing you there!

Dann

dann toliver

Jun 21, 2016, 10:27:29 PM6/21/16
to Toronto Haskell User Group
Hello! This is a reminder that the monthly Haskell meeting is tomorrow, June 22, at Gamma Space (formerly Bento Miso).

Also, our sister meetup is hosting a Haskell workshop on July 6, so if you're new to Haskell or want some help setting up an environment or want to help others who want help settings things up then this is the thing for you! http://www.meetup.com/Toronto-Functional-Logic-Programming-Meetup/events/232006432/

See you soon!
Dann