September meeting

dann toliver

Sep 19, 2017, 11:18:41 PM9/19/17
to Toronto Haskell User Group
Hi everyone!

As usual we will be meeting tomorrow (aka Sept 20) at Bento Miso (aka Gamma Space) at 6pm (aka 6:30ish) to discuss Haskell (aka type theory and sundries) on the third Wednesday after the first Tuesday (aka official Haskell meeting day).

See you there!

Dann

Woodson Delhia

Sep 25, 2017, 4:02:08 PM9/25/17
to Toronto Haskell User Group
Hi Dann,

I'm interested in joining your next meetup. When will you have another meeting?

Woodson D.

Albert Y. C. Lai

Sep 25, 2017, 4:49:42 PM9/25/17
to Toronto Haskell User Group
Hi Woodson, do you happen to be the woodson I just saw on IRC #haskell-beginner today? I'm monochrom.

dann toliver

Sep 25, 2017, 6:25:15 PM9/25/17
to toronto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Woodson,

We meet every month, usually (but not always) on the third Wednesday. See you in October!

Dann

Woodson Delhia

Sep 26, 2017, 2:54:58 PM9/26/17
to Toronto Haskell User Group
Hi Albert,

lol yes, what a small world. Yes, that is me.
Message has been deleted