October meeting

dann toliver

Oct 16, 2017, 2:22:03 PM10/16/17
to Toronto Haskell User Group
Hi everyone! As usual we're meeting this coming Wednesday at Bento Miso at 6:30pm. See you there!

Tyler Weir

Oct 18, 2017, 10:29:02 AM10/18/17
to Toronto Haskell User Group
I joined the group too late to attend this meeting.

Will the location and time be the same for the November meeting?

dann toliver

Oct 23, 2017, 2:08:32 AM10/23/17
to toronto...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tyler,

The location and date will likely be the same, but there's a chance that November will be an exception to the rule. We'll post details here on the mailing as soon as things are solidified.

Thanks,
Dann

Tyler Weir

Oct 23, 2017, 9:56:49 AM10/23/17