Toronto Haskell User Group @ Lighthouse Labs - 2020-03-25

Jonathan Lorimer

Mar 4, 2020, 2:06:01 PM3/4/20
to Toronto Haskell User Group

Hello, Haskellers!

Our next meeting will be on March 25th at 5:45pm at Lighthouse Labs (662 King West). We had a great discussion last time about a JSON parsing library that uses a zipper data structure and wraps aeson, the probability monad, and Continuations. I am excited to see what topics come up this time.

Please note that the doors to Lighthouse Labs do lock at 6:00pm, I try to hang out by the doors until 6:15pm. If you show up later than that feel free to contact me on this slack channel:

See you soon!
Jonathan Lorimer

Jonathan Lorimer

Mar 22, 2020, 4:03:12 PM3/22/20
to Toronto Haskell User Group
As many of you probably guessed, this meeting will have to be cancelled due to COVID-19