Feb 22nd - College & Bathurst

Al

Jan 31, 2012, 9:35:01 PM1/31/12
to Toronto Hairpinners
Just so it's all clear and easy!

no one writes to the colonel - 460 college street - wed feb 22nd any
time you can make it after work

I work about 2 minutes away so I'll be there drinking by myself at 530
SHARP! :D

Elena Potter

Feb 6, 2012, 11:02:47 AM2/6/12
to toronto-h...@googlegroups.com
OK see you there! I also work sort-of in that area so I'll be there by 6.

Elena

Al

Feb 20, 2012, 6:30:35 PM2/20/12
to Toronto Hairpinners
hey y'all so I don't know how many more people were planning to make
it out for this wednesday but it looks like i'm not going to be able
to make it after all. hopefully it still goes down!

Elena Potter

Feb 20, 2012, 10:00:42 PM2/20/12
to toronto-h...@googlegroups.com, Toronto Hairpinners
I'm still planning on going- who else will be there?

Elena

Message has been deleted

Kyla Jemison

Feb 22, 2012, 2:38:44 PM2/22/12
to toronto-h...@googlegroups.com
I'll be there but not until 6ish.

On Tue, Feb 21, 2012 at 1:47 PM, Siva Vijenthira <siva.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:
Alia & I will be there at 5:30pm. We'll try to colonize the couches at the front, but if we're not there, it's a pretty small bar so you should be able to find us! Maybe we'll make a sign.

Rebecca Pardo

Feb 22, 2012, 4:58:08 PM2/22/12
to Toronto Hairpinners
Hi guys,