Hairlequin Dos?

已查看 22 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Megano!

未读,
2012年9月19日 22:36:532012/9/19
收件人 toronto-h...@googlegroups.com
Cross-posted from FB in case there are some people here who don't have both:

so I know people were interested in doing another Hairlequin this month, and I just wanted to feel out what sort of dates would be good for people? Like, would next week/the first week of October work for people? What day? We did Wednesday last time, but if there is a better day of the week for most ppl I would like to know what it is! Also I was thinking about starting earlier, like 6pm, because No One Writes to the Colonel have pretty good drink specials, but they end at 7.

Megano!

未读,
2012年9月21日 19:55:562012/9/21
收件人 toronto-h...@googlegroups.com
OK, it's gonna be October 4th, 6pm, at No One Write to the Colonel, UNLESS no one can come.
回复全部
回复作者
转发
0 个新帖子