Worn Journal Launch

Kyla

Nov 1, 2011, 2:03:45 PM11/1/11
to Toronto Hairpinners
The lovely Anna and Serah Marie of Worn Magazine brought a few back
issues to the Pin-Up at the Victory Cafe and told us we should come to
their new issue launch in November.

Saturday November 12, 2011
9pm-2am
Dovercourt House (805 Dovercourt Rd, Toronto)

Further details and tickets are available at http://www.wornjournal.com/html/worn-black-cat-ball/

Steph Sernoskie

Nov 8, 2011, 3:45:29 PM11/8/11
to toronto-h...@googlegroups.com
Damn! I'm going to be out of town this weekend! Have fun, ladies!
Message has been deleted

Elena Potter

Nov 8, 2011, 6:05:14 PM11/8/11
to toronto-h...@googlegroups.com, toronto-h...@googlegroups.com
I'm going! And bringing a pal who doesn't read the Hairpin (yet). I like Siva's idea.. Some kind of loud hair accessory is clearly the solution!

Elena

On 2011-11-08, at 5:25 PM, Siva Vijenthira <siva.vi...@gmail.com> wrote:

We'll miss you, Steph!

Any other Pinners coming? Especially anyone who didn't necessarily come to the most recent meetup? Let's all pin something to our hair (get it) so we can find each other in the crowd.