Update on the March

Mel

Oct 9, 2012, 4:39:57 PM10/9/12
to toronto-disa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Our march now has a beginning, an end, and a route!
We are beginning the march at Queens Park and wrapping it up at the school of disability studies at Ryerson (99 Gerrard Street East).

Our route is as follows:
Queens Park to Wellesley St. W.
Wellesley St. W. East to bay street
bay street south to gerrard st east
gerrard st east to school of disability studies (99 Gerrard Street East)

We have not yet heard from Toronto Police, but if that doesn't pan out we can still take the sidewalk.

I want to thank you all for your support and encouragement over the last few months. This march has been a learning experience for us all, and with the string of personal crises that I've been going through lately the encouragement has not gone unnoticed.

Thank you all for the effort and time you've taken to help this march come together. Now lets get the word out! I've attached flyers that you can distribute as you like.
TO Disability Pride Flyer 2.pdf
Toronto Disability Pride March 2012 Word - Alt Text.doc
Toronto Disability Pride March Mini Flyers.doc

Mel

Oct 9, 2012, 5:07:59 PM10/9/12
to toronto-disa...@googlegroups.com
One of the flyers had the wrong date still. I fixed it.
TO Disability Pride Flyer 2.pdf

Pamela Joyner

Oct 9, 2012, 6:19:18 PM10/9/12
to toronto-disa...@googlegroups.com
Thank you! Looking forward to it! I will print out and put up some posters.

Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 14:07:59 -0700
From: melissa...@gmail.com
To: toronto-disa...@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Update on the March