Disability Art Exhibition

Melissa Graham

Mar 27, 2013, 7:35:30 PM3/27/13
to toronto-disa...@googlegroups.com
This looks interesting, just thought I'd pass it on.

In the spirit of the Inclusive Design Institute's mission to engage community in discussion of cultural change through arts and events, we are happy to invite you to our opening reception of disrupting/Undoing Exhibition and Salon, on Monday April 1 at 6:30 pm. Please extend this invitation to your own communities and join us to experience the art and activities.

For more information and schedule of Salon activities: http://inclusivedesign.ca/disrupting-undoing/
disrupting/Undoing
An exhibition and salon that dares to challenge current constructs of disability.

April 1 to April 5, 2013
Opening Reception: Monday April 1, 2013 6:30-9:00 pm (ASL interpretation available)
Closing Celebration: Thursday April 4, 7:30-9:30 pm

Hours: April 2-4, 2013: 12-9:00 pm
  April 5, 2013: 12-5:00 pm

Location: Open Gallery,
OCAD University
49 McCaul Street, Toronto

For accommodations requests: accessibility/ocadu.ca