Fwd: [newcapacities] Upcoming ERDCO Relationships Group

Melissa Graham

Mar 13, 2013, 7:33:23 PM3/13/13
to toronto-disa...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone:

I hope this email finds you well. Please find attached a flyer for our upcoming relationships group for racialized people with disabilities beginning on Monday March 25th at Birchmount Bluffs Neighbourhood Centre: 93 Birchmount Rd. from 6-8pm and ending Monday May 20th.

As part of this group, participants will be encouraged to:
  • Explore the impact of disability and culture in forming healthy relationships
  • Discuss with others the barriers they have experienced
  • Learn strategies to identify the differences between healthy and unhealthy relationships
  • Inform the development of resources to be shared with others in the community
A flyer with additional information, including how to RSVP is attached. Please distribute widely and share with anyone that you feel may be interested in attending.

Thank you for your help in spreading the word. Please let me know if you have any difficulty in accessing the flyer.

Melissa Simas
ERDCO Project Coordinator

Recent Activity:
Join together in ERDCO journeys to tell our stories in our communities.
.

ERDCO Relationships group flyer at BBNC.doc