Amazing News!

Mel

Oct 12, 2012, 11:48:39 AM10/12/12
to toronto-disa...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,
Janet just got as an $100 donation! Yay Janet!
Janet and I were discussing the best thing to do with this money, and we've decided to get pizza after the march, from the space across from Ryerson.
She's also asking the Tim Hortons across from Queens Park for a coffee donation, which I am going to pick up tomorrow.

I'm planning to be there for 12:15pm, please let me know what time you plan to be there.

See you Saturday, and thank you so much Janet!

inspanish

Oct 12, 2012, 3:32:56 PM10/12/12
to toronto-disa...@googlegroups.com
By 12 noon as well, with some blankies in case people need'em :)