[ BVLC_Alexnet Caffe Model, Torch] : Misclassification ??

Visto 81 veces
Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Pokkalla Harsha Vardhan

no leída,
28 oct 2015, 13:29:1328/10/15
a torch7

Hello,
I have loaded bvlc_alexnet caffe model in Torch and classifying the images from ImageNet Dataset. I am unable to interpret the answers based on class labels. I am printing out the index of class label that has highest probability. I am getting '670' & '795' for most of the images. I have tried with more than 5 images per class (elephant, black olive, beer bottles, digital clock).
Would someone please help me interpreting these results. Also, would someone help me with decoding true labels of 1000 classes (bvlc_alexnet caffe model) corresponding to synset_words.txt (ImageNet)

Few of them are :

My code is as follows:

require 'clnn'
require 'ccn2'
require 'loadcaffe'
require 'nn'
require 'inn'
require 'cunn'
require 'image'
model = loadcaffe.load('deploy.prototxt.lua','bvlc_alexnet.caffemodel','ccn2')
model:evaluate()
--print(model)
--reading images of batch size 32
img = image.load('elephant.jpeg')
img_sca = image.scale(img,227,227)
imB =torch.CudaTensor(32,3,227,227)
for i = 1,32 do imB[i]=img_sca end

--passing it to model--
model:forward(imB)

--Classification--
op26 = model.modules[26].output[1]
max_op26, class_idx = torch.max(op26,1)
print(class_idx)

Sergey Zagoruyko

no leída,
28 oct 2015, 13:32:5128/10/15
a torch7 on behalf of Pokkalla Harsha Vardhan
You are not preprocessing the images.

Pokkalla Harsha Vardhan

no leída,
28 oct 2015, 14:27:1028/10/15
a torch7

works now. Thanks a lot :)

On Wednesday, 28 October 2015 13:32:51 UTC-4, Sergey Zagoruyko wrote:
You are not preprocessing the images.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar