TONS OF YARD SALES THIS SATURDAY 10-3 IN ONE GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION

BabyG :)

May 12, 2011, 11:22:27 PM5/12/11
to TorCamp
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you know, this Saturday from around 10am to 3pm,
houses located between Lansdowne to Brock (just west of Dufferin) &
between Dundas and Queen, are all encouraged to have yard sales.

It's a once a year event.

I will be having a yard sale during this time.

My house is located at 29 Mechanic Ave.

I'm selling tons of amazing things, for all ages.

If you know me, you know my stuff is cool.

Come on by and score some of it for cheap!

Here is a link of some things I have for sale--
https://picasaweb.google.com/awesomescore/CONTENTSSALENEWUSEDALLAGESH...

If it's not a direct link, just copy and paste it. It will take you
to my Picassa album with pictures and descriptions.

Hope to see you there (or anywhere else for that matter).

Tons of great things from my, and other households, are yours for the
taking!

Feel free to spread the word.....