New Discussion - Your Questions

Rabbi Zwecker

Jun 24, 2010, 6:43:35 PM6/24/10
to Torah & Chassidus Discussion
What questions do you have on studying Chassidus?

Have you studied a text recently and had a question?

Is there a concept you would like explained?

Did you hear a story that needs explaining or wish to share it with
the group?

Please contribute:

Good Shabbos

Tal Moshe Zwecker

Jun 26, 2010, 7:09:19 PM6/26/10
to torahchassid...@googlegroups.com
This is a very good question.

I am guessing that you mean replacing Keser Chochman and Bina with Chochma Bin and Daas. Keser and Da'as are two sefiros which are different representations of eachother. As the Sefer Yetzira teaches there are only ten sefiros and not eleven. So we cannot count Keser and Daas in the total number of sefiros, if we count Kesser we leave our Daas and if we count Daas we leave out Keser.

As to what each one means and why the Baal HaTanya's system is different I will try and answer at greater length in the next post. Thanks for that great question.

Kol Tuv,
R' Tal Moshe Zwecker
Director Machon Be'er Mayim Chaim
Chassidic Classics in the English Language
www.chassidusonline.com
chassid...@gmail.com
Phone: 972-2-992-1218 / Cell: 972-54-842-4725
VoIP: 516-320-6022
eFax: 1-832-213-3135
join the mailing list to keep updated about new projects here:
http://groups.google.com/group/beermayimchaim
Noam Elimelech, Kedushas Levi, Pirkei Avos more!
Discuss Chassidus
http://groups.google.com/group/torahchassidusdiscussion