DIMITRI THE LOVER SECRET FINALLY REVEALED !!! PICKUP ARTIST, PUA, THE GAME, SEDUCE WOMEN, DATING WOMEN, TORONTO LAIR, MYSTERY METHOD, PICK UP ARTIST, VH1, VENUSIAN ARTS, MEHOW, PICKUP 101, STYLE, NLP, EROTIC HYPNOSIS, DOUBLE YOUR DATING, DAVID D'ANGELO, SPEED SEDUCTION, ROSS JEFFRIES, FAST SEDUCTION, ART OF APPROACHING, JUGGLER METHOD, OCTOBER MAN

Women Worship You

Dec 28, 2007, 3:47:26 PM12/28/07
My name is DIMITRI THE LOVER. Over the last few weeks you have
probably noticed Google Groups posts related to the recent release of
my PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION PRODUCTS at http://www.dimitrithelover.com.
I am now going to let you in on a few seduction secrets, so make sure
to READ THIS ENTIRE POST !!!

Up until a year ago I had absolutely no interest in teaching men the
secret of how I get women to do the dirtiest, nastiest things ON THE
FIRST DATE without spending a dime. But now I am on a mission to help
as many men as possible penetrate and ejaculate into as many female
orifices as possible in as little time as possible. I am a big
pervert. I look at women as "tri-orificed beings" to be conquered and
enslaved. I will teach you how to make women worship your cock.

WHY HAVE I FINALLY DECIDED TO SHARE MY SECRETS WITH YOU?

Up until now I have only shared my powerful seduction methods with
close friends ... let's face it, we did not want competition. But over
the last 12 months I have become enraged as I observed greedy scammers
create bogus seduction programs merely to cash in on the seduction
trend. They have saturated the seduction industry with dubious
seduction programs. I cannot stand to see desperate, unfucked men
taken advantage of. Have you all gone mad? Are you men that naïve?
Do you honestly believe that using subliminal words, insulting women,
hypnotizing women, etc., will get you laid for real? Why has MYSTERY
abandoned the MYSTERY METHOD for the VENUSIAN ARTS? Do either of them
actually work? Do you want to DOUBLE YOUR DATING? How about becoming
BISEXUAL! But seriously ...

Are you confused by all the contradictory methods offered by hundreds
of guys, each claiming to be the "ULTIMATE PICK UP ARTIST"? Are you
uncomfortable using lies to seduce women? Did you get angry when the
supposedly secret MYSTERY METHOD you paid thousands of dollars to
learn was revealed to millions of women on THE PICK UP ARTIST on VH1?
Well guess what ... inquiries from men interested in PICK UP ARTIST
PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSES visiting http://www.dimitrithelover.com
RIGHT NOW reveal that you're not alone. If you are at least average
looking, but penetrating less than 10 new female orifices each month,
then you have not attained your full sexual potential. You wasted
your hard-earned money on hyped-up scam pick up programs.

WHY IS DIMITRI THE LOVER DIFFERENT?

First off, I make lots of money in another industry. Unlike most
"PICK UP GURUS", I don't need more money. I am not looking to make a
quick buck. I have no incentive to make false crazy claims in order
to steal desperate men's money. The real reason why I have entered
the seduction market is because I became disgusted by how men were
falling for useless seduction programs. I cut back hours in my other
business, lost tens of thousands of dollars in the process, and spent
the last year formulating multiple seduction products by taking what
has worked for me over the last 15 years and packaging it into PICK UP
ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSES which can be found RIGHT NOW at
http://www.dimitrithelover.com.

PEOPLE CLAIM THAT I AM A "NATURAL" ... IS THAT TRUE?

Absolutely NOT!!! I was useless with women most of my life. I lost
my virginity at age 20! I was a complete geek until age 25. I was on
my high school's CHESS TEAM and TYPING TEAM for God's sake! Then
things changed: 15 years ago, due to career issues, I lost everything
I owned and went bankrupt. I was penniless. I wound up on welfare.
But, I was still a man and needed to get laid. Having lost all
responsibilities in my life, I gradually de-evolved into a more
natural, primitive male, interested primarily in eating, drinking,
fucking, and sleeping.

While wandering the streets of Toronto I began approaching hot women
using any trick I could think of. Since I was on welfare, I had tons
of time on my hands, but no money. I spent 12-14 hours a day
practicing my pick up techniques. I found ways to seduce women while
avoiding activities that would cost me money, such as going for
coffee. Within a matter of months I developed powerful seduction
methods that allowed me to quickly penetrate orifices and unload my
dirty seed into as many women as possible without spending a dime.
And, I learned how to convince these women to feed and clothe me after
they serviced me! Those street tools were transformed into the PICK
UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSES which can be found RIGHT NOW at
http://www.dimitrithelover.com

And because I am an honest guy who cannot lie if my life depended on
it, I learned to get laid in a completely straight fashion without
gimmicks or tricks. I learned to bring out a woman's inner slut by
speaking in a very nasty and dirty way, but in such an eloquent manner
that a woman becomes intrigued and wants to have sex immediately. I
am now 44 years old but still primarily bang girls in the 18-25
range. ANY MAN CAN BE TAUGHT TO DO IT TOO!!! All my PICK UP ARTIST
PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSES are outlined at http://www.dimitrithelover.com.

THE ANIMATIONS THAT HAVE ROCKED THE SEDUCTION INDUSTRY:

In order to differentiate me, DIMITRI THE LOVER, from other PICK UP
GURUS, I paid thousands of dollars to put my vision into animated
form. These controversial flash movies reveal the disturbing truth
about PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSES. Every animation I
created has been BANNED from YOUTUBE and BREAK.COM, due to
INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT. After you read the remainder of this post,
check out one animation RIGHT NOW at http://www.dimitrithelover.com/animation/worship.htm.
There are more on my main web site. Make sure to pass the link on to
all of your friends on other blogs.

WHY CHOOSE DIMITRI THE LOVER?

Unlike other PICK UP GURUS, I actually GETS LAID LOTS. This past
summer, in the St. Lawrence Market area of Toronto, a SKEPTICAL
JOURNALIST who was interviewing me for an article, suddenly and
without warning demanded that I pick up women walking on the street.
This assignment was tough because these women were mostly tired
secretaries walking home after a long day's work. Let's see the other
"PICK UP GURUS" fulfill that demand! To her utter disbelief, she
observed me, Dimitri The Lover, obtain telephone numbers from 5 HOT
HORNY YOUNG WOMEN IN 35 MINUTES by using a carefully chosen unique
complimentary phrase on each woman. Each pick up took an average of 2
minutes! I applied techniques I teach in my PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT
SEDUCTION COURSES found RIGHT NOW at http://www.dimitrithelover.com.

My secret? Using criteria I developed over many years, I chose to
only approach women which displayed a certain style and gait
indicative of a SLUT DESPERATE FOR COMPANIONSHIP, then customized my
opening lines to each slut's unique psychological profile. You can
learn more about these PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSE
techniques RIGHT NOW at http://www.dimitrithelover.com.

COURSES BY DIMITRI THE LOVER:

Feminists loathe me because men QUICKLY CONTROL WOMEN using my
methods. But what do you care? You just want to get laid ... armed
with Dimitri The Lover's proven PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION
COURSE techniques. Because space for my programs is limited, book
your PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSE RIGHT NOW at
http://www.dimitrithelover.com.

Also, most men cannot believe that both me and my sexy girlfriend
Katharina offer our precious time for a TWO-ON-ONE DATING NEEDS
ANALYSIS at a bargain price of $197+GST! However, we felt it
important to offer men overwhelmed by my wide range of courses some
guidance as to what they need to focus on to get laid quickly. And
remember: the entire cost of the TWO-ON-ONE DATING NEEDS ANALYSIS will
be credited toward your first course with me, Dimitri The Lover!
Details of this PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSE can also be
found RIGHT NOW at http://www.dimitrithelover.com.

WANT TO DOWNLOAD MY COURSE MATERIALS FOR FREE?
Don't hold your breath. In order to prevent men who have not taken my
PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSES from acquiring the
valuable seduction knowledge that my disciples have paid good money
for, I do not offer any DVD's or manuals either by mail, on line at
http://www.dimitrithelover.com, or as a hand out in class. During
seminars, attendees must keenly listen, observe, and if they wish,
take notes. Read the testimonials below ... men are transfixed by my
speaking style, absorb my information at a very rapid rate, and retain
it in a practical form. They walk out of my sessions empowered with
the energy of the inner male beast.
DIMITRI THE LOVER TEACHES ALL OF HIS OWN COURSES!
Dimitri The Lover is not a money-making machine that delegates
teaching to instructors who probably get laid less than you!
Therefore, classes are not pre-scheduled, but created around my
schedule on a demand basis. That way you graduate with small numbers
men and use methods that very few men will know and be able to use to
compete with you. Unlike other Pick Up programs, men graduating from
Dimitri The Lover's programs are not competing with millions of men
using the same powerful seduction phrases and techniques. My programs
are "boutique" and never mass-marketed. You are ensured a unique
weapon in your arsenal of seduction tools. You can learn more about
my PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSES RIGHT NOW at
http://www.dimitrithelover.com.
TORONTO REAL MEN:

TORONTO REAL MEN meetings are held on the second Wednesday of every
month, at 7PM. Snacks and beverages are served. Meetings last
minimum 3 hours, NO ADMINISTRATIVE BULLSHIT, just discussions on
getting laid. Unfortunately, due to a recent surge in sign-ups,
membership exceeded the capacity of the venue for the December 12,
2007 meeting. The venue for the January 9, 2008 meeting will have a
much larger capacity, but once memberships exceed its capacity, we
will temporarily freeze new membership sign-ups. So it is in your
best interests as a PICK UP ARTIST to register for TORONTO REAL MEN
membership RIGHT NOW at http://www.dimitrithelover.com.

As a reminder, everyone joining TORONTO REAL MEN receives 10% off of
all products and courses, and will receive Dimitri The Lover's
complimentary newsletter, TORONTO SLUT ALERT, which is sent out after
each meeting.

I FULFILLED EVERY MAN'S FANTASY!

Yes, I've had mother/daughter threesomes twice and sister/sister
threesomes half a dozen times, with full blown incest every time.
There is no greater thrill than watching a woman filled with my sperm
orgasm while her daughter eats her out, then hearing the daughter say
"did I do it the way you like, mom?" But, those are not the fantasies
I am referring to. The following is going to sound completely
unbelievable, but my ability to bring out a woman's INNER SLUT has
been so successful, that I founded The Church of Dimitri of Latter Day
Sluts! Let's face it ... I'm a big pervert and a complete pagan
atheist. The idea of running a sex cult was just too erotic to pass
up. And I actually have members!!! You can learn more about my sex
cult, including the courses I offer which teach men how to create
their own sex cults, RIGHT NOW at http:///www.dimitrithelover.com.

ACT RIGHT NOW !!!

While you stare at this post, graduates of my programs are out having
sex with HOT HORNY YOUNG WOMEN. Many of these women have not had sex
for months, and are desperate to immediately give their bodies to any
half-decent looking man. These women work all day, watch TV all
evening, and use their vibrators all night. THEY NEED REAL COCK RIGHT
NOW!!! Are YOU man enough to take them? What are you waiting for?
Go RIGHT NOW to http://www.dimitrithelover.com and register for the
ULTIMATE DIRECT SEDUCTION PICK UP ARTIST PUA PROGRAM. Don't let
another sexless day go by. You deserve way better than porn
fantasies. Let me, Dimitri The Lover, turn you from a timid wannabe
into a powerful player that women will worship!

STILL NOT CONVINCED? CHECK OUT THESE TESTIMONIALS:

Here are some unsolicited testimonials provided after a controversial
speech that I, DIMITRI THE LOVER, gave on November 25, 2007, to
torontolair.CA. Once you convince yourself that I am the ONLY REAL
DEAL in the PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION community, IMMEDIATELY
go to http://www.dimitrithelover.com !!!

What a delightfully misogynistic experience! I think it was great to
see a guy showing us just how open you can be about expressing your
sexuality. He was funny and entertaining and I picked up on some
really good vibes. As far as emotional needs goes, I liked Dimitri's
approach of "I want you to be the biggest slut...it will be our dirty
little secret" - because it shows honesty, understanding of a woman's
true sexuality, AND protects her reputation. As a side note, I think
it's an interesting observation that he works in sales (Mortgages).
Sales guys are amongst the most high-energy people on the planet. -
they have to be. they work on 100% commission. What I saw last night
was a guy who really knows how to 'sell himself', 'sell the sizzle not
the steak', and get people investing in his personality. I know I sure
did. - and I can totally see this style working for him with the
ladies.
- El Greco of the torontolair.CA

The man is audacious, rapacious, unrepentant, and I love it. I love it
because it's about living like a man. Women don't just want men. They
need us. And they need us to be men. It hurts and frustrates them when
we're not. Dimitri's ideas didn't shock me. They resonated strongly
with my own life experience. What's more, though he is an excellent
and highly entertaining presenter, he's not all talk. The way he lives
is utterly congruent with everything he says. This is not a man who
women can control or manipulate by framing sex as a reward they dole
out for his compliance to their wishes. It's clearly the other way
around. His method is high recruitment in nature, so he stresses the
need for efficiency. He adapts to the specific venue he's working and
to the individual target. At the same time, he has core principles
that he applies across the board. He's such an honest to goodness perv
he even offered to give Gogland ongoing missions of depravity free of
charge. All day today I've been laughing my ass off remembering some
of the things he said. Such nuggets include: "It looked like the top
of Kim Jong Il's head." "You wanna double your dating? That's easy.
Turn gay." And of course, the very well mimed cock autopsy. All in
all, I'm very glad I had a front row seat.
- Dragonkid of the torontolair.CA

Unrefined, congruent, direct and effective. Here is a guy who not only
knows how to seduce women but is also entirely congruent with who he
is and makes no apologies for it. His willingness to come and teach us
what took him 14 years to learn was a testament to his character and
the kind of man he is. The fact that he was able to learn all this
without the community input shows the authenticity of his system and
skills. you can be assured that his ideas are the real deal. He had
great ideas of specifically how to market himself efficiently to many
women that were clearly beyond what I have seen before and something i
can learn from. I especially like how he was able to date and sleep
with women while at the same time not only not spend his own money but
get them to spend money on him, shattering a long standing belief in
society that you have to be rich to get women. clearly his skills
would benefit those with tight budgets.
- Romeo of the torontolair.CA

awesome, amazing.. I've never before been so widely awake through 3
hours of listening.. ow, my head hurt from all the good ideas. I wrote
down 3 pages of them, the ones I especially liked. It all very much
resonated with me. Some of those I liked most:
- never feel guilty about women not showing up
- alcohol is feminizing.. men are much better in bed when they don't
drink
- coffee shops, grocery stores are better.. in clubs no one can hear
you (been there)
- mindfuck: gotta fuck a woman with your mind, before you fuck her
with your dick. talk dirty...
- it wouldn't work for me - it's too stupid-sounding to me..
- ABC: always be coming on. always hit on women.
- I just touched your thigh. You obviously been abused.
- list off all reasons why women won't fuck: abused, religious, bad
programming..
- Last Minute Resistance - what's that? She called the cops?
- make yourself feel good about you.
- I have the most spartan place - don't want anything distracting her
from my cock
And pretty much the rest of it.
- Santa of the torontolair.CA

I LOVED IT. It's not often for a pervert like me to actually see that
sexual depravity does have an integral part to seduction! But all
compliments aside, it was amazing how he was able to see my mistake
with punk girls was that I was treating them like... punk girls. I
love them little B.O. filled mohawk thousand piercing girls, and while
I have managed to do things with the odd time... I'd never really had
anything I'd call consistent success. But I did befriend a few and
just had them come around... but sadly no sex. When Dimitri said to
treat the punk girls with elegance, I knew at that exact second just
how right he was. It was like that one little missing thread suddenly
connected and I realized just why I'd managed to get with the ones I
did before and why I would fail a ton of times. I had left the
appreciation of the punk girl elegance out of the equation. I could
see all the little punker chicks just frolicking in my head just
wishing they could be that elegant princess that the sexy David Bowie-
esque prince would sweep away for a night filled with anal sex and
fisting. Plus missions of depravity... oh yes! In the way that many
men have trouble asserting their own sexuality, I will admit even I
have trouble fully showing all my sexuality out there. There is a dark
cave of lack of experience and still a general sense of a lot of the
stuff I would love to try still not being accepted. As I get better
and better with women it will be necessary for me to fully connect
with my perverted side, and I believe these missions of depravity may
just be the thing to ease me into it. I fully intend on delivering the
man pictures, just as soon as I get a girl in the right circumstance
to do so. Honestly. The man is a real man. His methods ARE NOT the
same goddamn things that we've been re-reading over and and over
again. They're real. He's real, and ANYONE who's shocked by the things
he has to say is either stuck in a pit-hole of feminism, or they've
got their nose so far up the next REVOLUTIONARY pick-up artist's book
that they can't see what real game is.
- Gogland of the torontolair.CA

I enjoyed his talk very much. Dimitri is an excellent speaker:
charismatic, eloquent, and witty. His anecdotes about the women he had
picked up were hilarious. I also appreciated his kindness for giving
me particular advice with my current sticking point, which he swiftly
identified as a self-esteem issue. Though the guys at the lair have
been telling me again and again how to deal with it, it was the sheer
ease with which Dimitri spotted the huge flaw in my game that made it
clear to me just how much of a problem it has been and still is. If he
could see it within the 2 or so sentences that we've exchanged, how
much more glaring must it be to the girls whom I've spent hours
sarging and doing DHV stories? I've got to buck up and resolve this
fundamental issue first before pressing ahead. Thank you, Dimitri.
- Shura of the torontolair.CA

Wow, what can I say? IMO, Dmitri is by far the most efficient and
congruent guy out there in the community. As a matter of fact, he's
not in the community. That's being said, it makes him even more of a
phenomenon. Dmitri's mind and mouth are one and the same; there's no
discrepancy or disruption between the two. The flow of thought and
energy is smooth, quick, and flawless. Dmitri came from a down-and-out
bankrupted situation to a man that accepts nothing less than what he
demands. Also, Dmitri is one of the most entertaining and charismatic
guy out there. He does not give a damn what people think of him. And
he has no place for shame. Nor does he make excuses for being a man.
Dmitri just simply believes in his heart and soul that it is the right
of every man to be as sexually liberated and to freely express it to
any desirable woman. In a society where men are taught that to get in
touch with their feminine side, Dmitri teaches the opposite which is
to embrace the masculine caveman within. This really resonated with me
because I see the feminization of men and the masculinization of women
as one of the biggest, if not the biggest, cause of unhappiness in
relationships/marriages. Because of this androgonistic belief in
society, we see a rise in the number of birth of the role of the
mother, and the slow death of the role of the lover. Dmitri The Lover
showed me what it is to be completely unashamed of your sexuality as a
man and to be absolutely comfortable with expressing that sexuality.
In this regard he's like the beacon at the end of the tunnel- showing
us what we should be aiming for as seducers-in-training but also as
MEN. I only wish I was able to get the meeting earlier.
- Artisan of the torontolair.CA

FORGET PICKUP ARTIST, PUA, THE GAME, SEDUCE WOMEN, DATING WOMEN,
TORONTO LAIR, MYSTERY METHOD, PICK UP ARTIST, VH1, VENUSIAN ARTS,
MEHOW, PICKUP 101, STYLE, NLP, EROTIC HYPNOSIS, DOUBLE YOUR DATING,
DAVID D'ANGELO, SPEED SEDUCTION, ROSS JEFFRIES, FAST SEDUCTION, ART OF
APPROACHING, JUGGLER METHOD, OCTOBER MAN. You can learn more about
DIMITRI THE LOVER'S PICK UP ARTIST PUA DIRECT SEDUCTION COURSE
techniques RIGHT NOW at http://www.dimitrithelover.com.