The Handmaid's Tale

David Dalton

Jun 12, 2023, 2:00:25 AM6/12/23
Could the story of the husband, wife, and handmaid in
the bible have been a bridged

straight-type-2-M--bif--lesbian

relationship? I will have to read the passage in question.
What is/are the book/chapter/verses of the bible?

For background on such relationships you might want to
read the summary of my Eight Sexual Harmonics matchmaking
theory at https://www.nfld.com//~dalton/8H.html .

"This could be the final breath; This is life and death;
This is hard rock and water; Out here between wind and flame;
Between tears and elation; Lies a secret nation" (Ron Hynes)