John Egan Of Toronto Sent Me An Email Welcome To The Kill Filter John Egan.

1 view

Greg Carr

Oct 11, 2022, 6:15:06 PM10/11/22
no.r...@collectcents.com
Unsubscribe
To:
greg...@yahoo.ca

Tue, Oct 11 at 11:54 a.m.

Dear GREGORY PAUL CARR,

Credit Bureau of Canada Collections is the duly authorized agent acting on behalf of the CIBC. We have been authorized to extend you an opportunity to settle your account for a greatly reduced lump sum.

Please contact our office immediately upon receipt of this email so that we can provide you the details of this opportunity.

Please phone my office at 1-866-865-2422 and quote file no. 115455391.

Please do not reply to this email.

Regards,
John Egan
Director
Credit Bureau of Canada Collections
Phone: 1-866-865-2422

This e-mail and any attachments hereto are strictly confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. If you have received this e-mail in error please notify the sender immediately by e-mail and delete this e-mail from your system.

If you'd like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails click here .

https://u29418010.ct.sendgrid.net/wf/unsubscribe?upn=shFqFWaiHJ9a4oiPv6UpukhE1gD2kcIHK8rYC47Rj0q13SnF0UAS9DT-2Bbpx2rmi1-2BeggEJGEm4siqJ-2BBP3qyk55zF2hKUUmnuafOXRvUCkCAN5e3kpz0I48CseKMEhGUFkibfpAWCqjWOS8TItcl8UQ6BS2Z6aUmE-2FFkHu6xt2DpULCG5yUNHrW3VJfz3h1y8glqHZEVirI7sy6AZ76iq2t0vtm2vgXJyL3x1bGqM8A1ltIZ2NJ8G0gZjzEzEfBVWx-2FFmsRb9KUS8A4IvrIczNNbd3BhrXVzVJ-2F2pHa6kB-2BT2p4WCsR-2Bfq6yZ83Rk229AvyJV8-2BcfKl4ai1gB-2BteZb7DbOVwU1DIebenRGEdc8c-3D

Hey your creepy associate Jessica called two of my relatives which is forbidden for your 5th rate industry. If you are legit you would have my address and phone number. I acknowledge owing C.I.B.C. money and if they want it they can take me to court. I have dealt with a number of banks and credit card companies credit unions and even Pigeon Park Savings never been lied to by any of them except C.I.B.C. you ppl told me I damaged your 72 Ave. and KGH branch and said my money came from crimes both lies. Where are the GRC file numbers? There were other lies and problems. I note I have never used the numbers or names of the relatives I mentioned with any business in my life.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/john-egan-13107a11b/recent-activity/