Hire a mind reader for your event!

magickid

Mar 7, 2008, 2:13:16 PM3/7/08
Want to hire a mind reader for your next event?

Here's what you'll witness,

- Reading someone's mind and revealing everything about their life,
(even things they haven't told anyone else!)
- Influencing someone to pick certain choices (We put $10,000 on the
line for this one)
- Bending spoons and forks, using only the power of the mind
- Making people forget their own phone number!
- Having 2 people read each other's minds
- And much much more.

Armed with a number of talented magicians and mind readers, we can
help you produce an event that will have your guests talking for
years.

We will custom make the show to fit your event, not the other way
around. So you can have the theme of your event or any other message
coded into the presentation itself. This means that even if you hire
us again, you will never see the same show twice... guaranteed!.. and
most importantly, you can have a lot of fun each time.

For more information, please visit us at http://www.infinitech-studios.com
or call us at 416 648 3334.