Recent issues with uninstalling Windows Services

조회수 67회
읽지 않은 첫 메시지로 건너뛰기

Anton Gogolev

읽지 않음,
2019. 7. 30. 오전 4:59:0919. 7. 30.
받는사람 topshelf-discuss
Howdy.

Recently we've started experiencing issues with previously flawlessly working Topshelf-based Windows Services. "service.exe uninstall" has started leaving services in a "Disabled" state with no recourse other than restarting the entire server. Nothing has changed from the application side of things (we've been on Topshelf 3.3.1 since forever), no changes to our deployment pipeline, no nothing.

I can only imagine that there's been a Windows Update that has changed something under the hood, but I cannot neither confirm, nor deny this.

Has anyone experienced anything like this?
전체답장
작성자에게 답글
전달
새 메시지 0개