Command Line Unknown Argument

Jon

Nov 18, 2020, 4:23:35 PM11/18/20
to topshelf-discuss

I am using Top Shelf version 3.3.1 because my project currently needs to target .NET 3.5 and I need to be able to handle the following command line arguments "-listen tcp:7500 -no-permanent" I've used AddCommandLineDefinition to support most of that but still choking on "tcp:7500" part. Getting this error: [Failure] Command Line An unknown command-line option was found: ARGUMENT: tcp:7500.

I dont need to use the argument, basically just need to ignore it. Is there any way to workaround this issue?