Access Denied error when debugging app in Visual Studio 2015

CodeWzrd

Jul 11, 2016, 1:10:59 PM7/11/16
to topshelf-discuss
Hi,

I am trying to run the samlple app provided in the documentation. When I press F5 to debug I get this error dialog:

Error while trying to run project: Unable to start program 'c:\users\...\documents\visual studio 2015\Projects\TopShelfTestSln\TopShelfTest\bin\debug\TopShelfTest.exe

Here are the steps I took to get this error...

1. In Visual Studio Update 3, I created a new Console Application Project using .NET 4.6.1
2. I copied the sample in the Show me the code section of the documentation.
3. I added references via Nuget to TopShelf.
4. I pressed F5.

I tried to give the project folder Read Write permissions to Everyone. Still getting the same error.

Thanks,

CodeWzrd

Jul 11, 2016, 3:42:45 PM7/11/16
to topshelf-discuss
I believe my computer was all sorts of messed up. After rebooting, it works. Thanks