Display Grabber.

John Smith

Aug 9, 2019, 10:34:39 AM8/9/19
to topshelf-discuss
Hello, Good People!

I'm developing the Display Grabber on python, the thing is just for my private use, in my own educational use.
And I'm wondering if I can use the TopShelf project to start my application as a service. As for now I tried AlwaysUp tool and failed - my app starts but no UI and no display grabbing and no exceptions on my app code side.
So, I'm very confused. My co-worker found this article https://brianbondy.com/blog/100/understanding-windows-at-a-deeper-level-sessions-window-stations-and-desktops and looks like it's a very deep theme.

If you have any experience in this, please help me out.

Just to put more details - in the app I do not use any win API code or module.

Thank you in advance!

bigh...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2021, 6:51:53 AM2/21/21
to topshelf-discuss
Hey,

topshelf is a c#/.net package.

i would try something that is python like this:

Nikita Biryukov

Mar 15, 2021, 5:28:56 AM3/15/21
to topshelf-discuss
Thank you!