rock-border and rock-edge low poly

Adam Sampson

Mar 25, 2024, 5:18:18 PMMar 25
to TopoDroid
On the current project I’m starting to get ready for the style is to draw rocks instead of using the point rocks. I was practicing this in topodroid and can’t use the rock-border or rock-edge lines because they are low poly. I read elsewhere to avoid user type lines if at all possible because therion can’t do user lines.

I’ve attached an image of 3 different lines (rock-border, wall, and user) and 3 different line settings (normal, fine, and bezier). As you can see the rock-border behaves strangely and creates boxy looking rocks. I’m looking to figure out how to make rounded rocks.

image0.jpeg

Marco Corvi

Mar 26, 2024, 1:33:33 AMMar 26
to topo...@googlegroups.com
you can replace the rock symbol file with a custom file that suits your needs.

Message has been deleted