csv format and notes

Thomas Marguet

Jun 7, 2024, 1:11:16 PMJun 7
to TopoDroid
Would it be possible to add the shoot/splay notes to the csv file?

Regards
Thomas

Marco Corvi

Jun 7, 2024, 1:43:23 PMJun 7
to topo...@googlegroups.com
csv export with whole record should have everything

Thomas Marguet

Jun 8, 2024, 3:32:42 AMJun 8
to topo...@googlegroups.com
I've just checked again, somehow it doesn't export the Notes. A bug or do I miss an option to enable?

Attach export files of the same survey as
*.csv (no Notes exported)
*.th (Notes exported)

first note is down to a splay at 20240514.1.9 (# murage)

vallagon_20240514.th
vallagon_20240514.csv

Marco Corvi

Jun 8, 2024, 3:48:57 AMJun 8
to topo...@googlegroups.com

Thomas Marguet

Jun 8, 2024, 6:27:10 AMJun 8
to TopoDroid
Ok, thanks Marco.

Maybe the notes could be exported by default in the csv file format without all the raw data, these being mostlikely for post-processing/QC/advance surveyor where comments are most likely expected by regular users.

Marco Corvi

Jun 8, 2024, 3:19:05 PMJun 8
to topo...@googlegroups.com
maybe.

what do you use csv export for ?

Thomas Marguet

Jun 8, 2024, 4:36:59 PMJun 8
to topo...@googlegroups.com
csv export is the primary import format for CaveRenderPro. Maybe it would better to talk about it directly with Jorchen Hartig, but this would improve the data transfer.

Marco Corvi

Jun 11, 2024, 2:18:52 PMJun 11
to topo...@googlegroups.com
ok.
next version has shot comment in basic csv export.

Thomas Marguet

Jun 13, 2024, 5:25:54 PMJun 13
to topo...@googlegroups.com