Exporting Therion files from a zip file created with version 4.1.0v

Rodrigo Severo

Jan 6, 2024, 7:58:28 AMJan 6
to TopoDroid
Hi,

I have an uncompressed zip file from Topodroid 4.1.0v. I recompressed it (and hopefully not messed anything) and want to import it in some Topodroid version just to export Therion files.

Tried already with latest 6.x and with the honorable 5.1.40 but none managed to read it  because of different incompatibilities.

I would like to try to reinstall some 4.x version just to import and export this file but couldn't find a 4.x apk. Is there one available?

Any other ideas on how to access this old data?

Regards,

Rodrigo Severo