Sketch dissapearing at export / import / rename?

raz...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2023, 2:02:42 AM12/5/23
to TopoDroid
Hello Marco,

I played with export/ rename / import a survey for testing and seems that the drawings from the sketches are gone...

No idea if I did something wrong, but there are no sketches at all, only the centerline and splays...

Any chance to get them back? (TopoDroid Version 6.1.5-31).

Thank you!

Răzvan Dumbravă

Marco Corvi

Dec 5, 2023, 6:22:19 AM12/5/23
to topo...@googlegroups.com
topodroid uses names to refer to items and files.

probably renaming left some old names either in files and/on insides the files.

raz...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2023, 9:33:26 AM12/5/23
to topo...@googlegroups.com
And where to look for the files? Any chance to recover / find the files with sketches?

Marco Corvi

Dec 5, 2023, 11:39:59 AM12/5/23
to topo...@googlegroups.com

On Tue, Dec 5, 2023, 3:33 PM <raz...@gmail.com> wrote:
And where to look for the files?
in tdx directory

Any chance to recover / find the files with sketches?
who knows?

raz...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2023, 1:38:46 PM12/5/23
to topo...@googlegroups.com
Marco, can you help me with some more details? If there are tdx files with the information that I am looking for, how can I recover them and make them visible in topodroid?

Thank you!

Marco Corvi

Dec 5, 2023, 2:01:29 PM12/5/23
to topo...@googlegroups.com
see attachment

On Tue, Dec 5, 2023, 7:38 PM <raz...@gmail.com> wrote:
Marco, can you help me with some more details? If there are tdx files with the information that I am looking for, how can I recover them and make them visible in topodroid?

if there still are sketch files you need to align all the filenames with the survey name in the topodroid survey database.

there is no guarantee that doing that one does not mess up even more.

Screenshot_20231205-194150.png

raz...@gmail.com

Dec 5, 2023, 3:32:04 PM12/5/23
to topo...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much... I found the files and it worked.

Many many thanks!

Răzvan Dumbravă

Marco Corvi

Dec 6, 2023, 4:10:40 AM12/6/23
to topo...@googlegroups.com
where did you find the files and what did you do to solve your problem ?