DistoX2 and TopoDroid problem

pedr...@gmail.com

Apr 30, 2024, 10:51:31 AMApr 30
to TopoDroid
Hello Marco How are you?
I have a problem with a DistoX2 and TopoDroid. The problem is that the DistoX2 once paired in Android does not appear in the TopoDroid device list. This DistoX2 when paired, Android detects it with the name PMB8753-2B and in the Dsitox2 it appears as number 2728. Once paired correctly the DistoX2 connects well with PocketTopo and Auriga, but with TopoDroid I can't connect it because it doesn't appear in its list of devices. Could you give me a solution to this problem? greetings and thanks.

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Marco Corvi

Apr 30, 2024, 11:14:13 AMApr 30
to topo...@googlegroups.com
topodroid version ?

Marco Corvi

Apr 30, 2024, 11:19:56 AMApr 30
to topo...@googlegroups.com
it is not detected by topodroid because the name PMB8753-2B is not one of the names of known devices.

unless you fix your android to advertise the proper distox2 name, which is something that starts with "DistoX" and ends with the device number "2728", topodroid will not recognize it.