Las Vegas 7's

David Farris

Jan 19, 2012, 1:51:51 PM1/19/12
to topekar...@googlegroups.com

Topeka Alumni:

A bunch of Topeka Alumni, myself included, are heading out to Vegas in February to watch Las Vegas 7’s. For information see http://www.usasevens.com/las-vegas/. Most of us are going out Thursday night, February 9, 2012 and returning Sunday, February 12, 2012. There will be USA 7’s rugby, drunkenness, debauchery and skanks. Hope you can join us.

Dave Farris

David H. Farris

Attorney At Law

Hammond, Zongker & Farris, L.L.C.

727 N. Waco, Suite 200

PO Box 47370

Wichita, KS 67201

Phone (316) 262-6800

Fax (316) 262-3770

Scott

Jan 21, 2012, 11:05:33 AM1/21/12
to topekar...@googlegroups.com, <topekarugbyalum@googlegroups.com>
 Are skanks  made by nabisco or is that an anheuser busch product? They certainly sound yummy and I can't help think I've eaten one or two previously.
 Have fun in Vegas and remember that buses only stop for pedestrians at bus stops and cross walks. (Ask Buckley or Snow if you aren't sure of what I refer.)

CHEERS,
SCOTT SALTS
REALFIT BOOTCAMP
628 S. Kansas Ave.
Topeka Kansas 66602

David Farris

Jan 23, 2012, 1:43:34 PM1/23/12
to topekar...@googlegroups.com

Will do.

josh norton

Jan 23, 2012, 4:31:40 PM1/23/12
to topekar...@googlegroups.com
sa

Sent from my HTC Touch Pro2 on the Now Network from Sprint®.

Feb 16, 2012, 4:04:02 PM2/16/12
to topekar...@googlegroups.com, topekar...@googlegroups.com
Just one photo from Las Vegas so you guys call all see that Topeka was well represented.

Jon Craig