September newsletter and annual brochure

1 view

Carol Morgan

Sep 3, 2021, 4:37:47 PM9/3/21
to Topeka Audubon
Hello everyone,

Attached please find the Topeka Audubon Society September newsletter and the Annual Brochure.  Some of you may also receive this issue in the regular postal mail, except for those of you who have requested an email issue only.  Send me an email if you wish to change your status from postal mail to email, or vice versa.

The Annual Brochure has traditionally included dates for programs and field trips.  Educational programs are scheduled, including the program for September 16 "Ducks in Kansas" by Janeen Walters.  All programs are presented at the Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library from 7:00-8:30pm.  Field trips are also slowly resuming.  PLEASE watch for email updates if meeting restrictions, cancellations and social distancing are required due to the pandemic.  We all look forward to a time when this can be put behind us.

For those of you who receive these documents by email only, this is a Thank You!  Email saves money and resources.  Check the TAS website or Facebook page to stay up to date on future meeting times and locations.

Have a good, birdy day,

--
2021 September.pdf
2021-22 Calendar brochure.pdf