June and July Volunteer hours

Vivien Smith

Jul 30, 2021, 8:12:13 AM7/30/21
to Topeka Audubon Society
Good morning, Friends!
Please send me your volunteer hours for June and July, to forward over to the wonderful folks at the Topeka and Shawnee County Chapter of Keep America Beautiful!
Our volunteer hours support KAB in their work to make Topeka a better place. Not just because of our time, by documenting our time KAB can justify grants and funding for bigger, more City-wide projects.
It all counts, from the fifteen minute walk around the block picking up trash, to five hours helping the neighbors clear brush down the alleyway - to cleaning up the roadside at our designated volunteer spot - Shawnee State Fishing Lake.
Thank you, and stay hydrated today!
Vivien