Issue 166 in toped: Cadence converter not working

to...@googlecode.com

Oct 28, 2013, 8:19:15 AM10/28/13
to toped...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 166 by girishan...@gmail.com: Cadence converter not working
http://code.google.com/p/toped/issues/detail?id=166

Hi,

I have toped 0.9.8 installed on windows.
I have the cadence technology and display.drf files and wanted to use
cadence converter menu option under 'Other'.
However it complains with a cannot find Racket installed under C:\Program
files\Racket

Can you please let me know what is the right way to use the Cadence
converter utility?

Thanks,
Giri.

issue notifications to this address.

to...@googlecode.com

Oct 28, 2013, 1:50:48 PM10/28/13
to toped...@googlegroups.com
Updates:
Owner: gaituk...@gmail.com

Comment #1 on issue 166 by krustev....@gmail.com: Cadence converter not
working
http://code.google.com/p/toped/issues/detail?id=166

Hi Sergey,

would you please help with this?

Regards
Svilen

gaitukevich .

Oct 29, 2013, 3:32:57 PM10/29/13
to toped...@googlegroups.com
Hi Giri

This is a strange mistake. I can reproduce it from installation but after recompilation it is gone.
Unfortunately I have troubles with Internet now and can't make the new installation at least two weeks.

As temporary solution I can propose to create the folder C:\Program Files\Racket\lib and copy file libracket3m_8aa62o.dll from <Toped_install_dir>\lib\  to this folder.

It should help.

Best Regards
Sergey

2013/10/28 <to...@googlecode.com>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "toped-devel" group.