Issue 178 in toped: unistd.h in tell_lex.cpp and cif_lex.cpp -> prevents windows build?

to...@googlecode.com

Nov 24, 2014, 12:44:08 AM11/24/14
to toped...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 178 by TRAy...@gmail.com: unistd.h in tell_lex.cpp and
cif_lex.cpp -> prevents windows build?
https://code.google.com/p/toped/issues/detail?id=178

I'm getting "Cannot open include file: 'unistd.h' No such file or
directory. It looks like tell_lex.cpp and cif_lex.cpp reference this file,
which isn't avialable in windows.

Pulled from master/head via svn command.

Windows 7 x64

issue notifications to this address.

gaitukevich .

Nov 24, 2014, 2:49:30 PM11/24/14
to toped...@googlegroups.com
Visual Studio doesn't contain unistd.h file.
Workaround: create empty unistd.h file in the include directory of  Visual Studio.

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "toped-devel" group.

Travis Ayres

Nov 24, 2014, 9:40:22 PM11/24/14
to toped...@googlegroups.com
Is this a functional replacement that causes no problems? Eitger way maybe the code should be updated to reflect this?

Travis Ayres

Nov 25, 2014, 12:25:43 AM11/25/14
to toped...@googlegroups.com
That didn't work for me

Svilen

Nov 25, 2014, 3:45:45 AM11/25/14
to toped...@googlegroups.com
Hi Travis,
I guess you have Gnu flex &bison installed for windows= They are required to compile toped. Normally that file comes as part of that distribution

Sergey is right - you barely need it, nevertheless - please fined it attached. On my platform it was in directory
<home>\GnuWin32\include which is supposed to be already in the VC configuration files

Hope this helps
Svilen
unistd.h