Logical Entities Gadget not populating

Tim Smith

Oct 18, 2022, 6:59:11 PM10/18/22
to TopBraid Suite Users
Hi,

In the class, edg:LogicalDataModel, there is a gadget defined to display the Logical Entities that are part of the Logical Model.  However, this gadget does not populate.

Using the example graph, TQFlix, open the instance, tqflix_data_model:LDM-Logical_Model_Tests.  Scroll to see the Logical Entities Group.  No entities are displayed.  See Capture1 attachment.

Scroll further to click and display the Logical Data Model Diagram.  The diagram renders all of the entities.  See attachment Capture2

Can someone look at the Logical Entities Gadget?  It is important to be able to see the entities that comprise the Logical Model when looking at a Logical Model.

Thanks,

Tim

Capture2.JPG
Capture1.JPG

Ralph Hodgson

Oct 19, 2022, 10:42:55 AM10/19/22
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Tim,

For me its working but I am using version 7.4.1. What version are you using? I can check the same.

I get the following:

Ralph

<Capture2.JPG><Capture1.JPG>

Tim Smith

Oct 19, 2022, 11:44:10 AM10/19/22
to TopBraid Suite Users
Hi Ralph,

Thank you for testing.  I am using Version: 7.3.0 (20220628-2156).

Is 7.4.1 available?  I have been waiting for 7.4 but I don't recall seeing an announcement, and I can't find the download page on the new website.

Thanks,

Tim

Ralph Hodgson

Oct 19, 2022, 12:59:43 PM10/19/22
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Tim I also tested successfully on our QA server which is running "Version7.3.1 (20220818-1904)"