Using OAuth for authentication in a tomcat application

Brendan McMahon

Apr 3, 2023, 6:07:08 PM4/3/23
to TopBraid Suite Users
Hello,

I'm working on a topbraid application deployed with tomcat. We currently use saml authentication, but want to use OAuth instead. Is this something that anyone has done before? Is there a tomcat valve for it?

Thanks,
Brendan McMahon

This email and any attachments may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.

TopQuadrant

Apr 4, 2023, 9:27:24 AM4/4/23
to TopBraid Suite Users
Hello Brendan,

For TopBraid EDG we have documentation covering the setup and parameters of OAuth available at https://archive.topquadrant.com/doc/7.5/administrator_guide/edg_installation_and_authentication/oauth_authentication.html.  Should you have questions regarding the setup process after reviewing that page, please feel free to open a ticket in the Support Portal for EDG customers: http://servicedesk.topquadrant.com/.  Thank you for your understanding and have a great day!

Regards,
James Koban
TopQuadrant Support