unexpected query result

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Apr 6, 2023, 5:55:54 AM4/6/23
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

What could be wrong here?

Empty bpsStartKilometring in query result….

The data is there (not always but  I put ‘optional’).

Why is data like 1250 from row example being an integer not shown in query result?

Thx for advice,

Michel

Ps

Data was imported from excel via standard tbc-import resulting in:

lam:bpsStartKilometrering

  rdf:type owl:DatatypeProperty ;

  tables:columnIndex "12"^^xsd:int ;

  rdfs:domain lam:MonsterLaag ;

  rdfs:label "bpsStartKilometrering" ;

  rdfs:range xsd:integer ;

.

Michel Böhms
Data Scientist

Digital Built Environment (DBE)

Mobile +31 630381220
E-mail
michel...@tno.nl

Location

Holger Knublauch

Apr 6, 2023, 6:08:28 AM4/6/23
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Try SELECT * - I think the variable names are spelled inconsistently.

Holger

On 6 Apr 2023, at 10:55 am, 'Bohms, H.M. (Michel)' via TopBraid Suite Users <topbrai...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

<image001.png>

What could be wrong here?
Empty bpsStartKilometring in query result….

The data is there (not always but  I put ‘optional’).
Why is data like 1250 from row example being an integer not shown in query result?

Thx for advice,
Michel

Ps
Data was imported from excel via standard tbc-import resulting in:

lam:bpsStartKilometrering
  rdf:type owl:DatatypeProperty ;
  tables:columnIndex "12"^^xsd:int ;
  rdfs:domain lam:MonsterLaag ;
  rdfs:label "bpsStartKilometrering" ;
  rdfs:range xsd:integer ;
.

Michel Böhms
Data Scientist
Digital Built Environment (DBE)

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Apr 6, 2023, 7:02:45 AM4/6/23
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

Feeling embarrassed 😊

But thx!

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Apr 6, 2023, 7:32:57 AM4/6/23
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

Just fyi

This error was in the very short form of my issue

The actual issue of ‘no results’ was:

Having all the filters active resulted in zero items 😊

So instead of  x=y we have to start constraining a bit more flex like |x-y| < X (joining records that are close in location not exact)

In this case:

SELECT ?Specificatie ?Laag ?Meting ?bpsStartKilometrering ?bpsStartKilometrering_0

WHERE {

  ?Specificatie rdf:type lam:OntwerpSpecificatie .

  ?Specificatie lam:bpsWeg ?bpsWeg .

  ?Specificatie lam:mengselVoldoetAanDeEisenVoor ?mengselVoldoetAanDeEisenVoor .

  ?Laag rdf:type lam:MonsterLaag .

  ?Laag lam:bpsWeg_0 ?bpsWeg_0 .

  ?Laag lam:mengselType ?mengselType .

  OPTIONAL { ?Laag lam:bpsStartKilometrering ?bpsStartKilometrering } .

  ?Meting rdf:type lam:MonitoringMeting .

  ?Meting lam:bpsWeg_1 ?bpsWeg_1 .

  ?Meting lam:surfaceOmschrijving ?surfaceOmschrijving .

  OPTIONAL { ?Meting lam:bpsStartKilometrering_0 ?bpsStartKilometrering_0 } .

  FILTER (?bpsWeg = ?bpsWeg_0) .

  FILTER (?bpsWeg = ?bpsWeg_1) .

  FILTER (?mengselVoldoetAanDeEisenVoor = ?mengselType) .

  FILTER (?mengselVoldoetAanDeEisenVoor = ?surfaceOmschrijving) .

  FILTER (abs(?bpsStartKilometrering - ?bpsStartKilometrering_0) < 50) .

}

This now works fine, we can choose between many less precise or less more precise matches…

Gr Michel

Try SELECT * - I think the variable names are spelled inconsistently.