EDG Diagram

Maatary Okouya

Mar 8, 2024, 9:12:46 AMMar 8
to TopBraid Suite Users
Hi,

Trying to Display my shapes (which are not class) in the EDG Diagram, but the details of their declared properties do not shows up unlike, sh:nodeShape itself for which all the properties shows up Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 14.12.07.png

Holger Knublauch

Mar 8, 2024, 9:47:13 AMMar 8
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
This special rendering is only implemented for classes, although I guess the same logic
could be used for node shapes too.

I have recorded this as an enhancement request with ticket number TBS-6504.
At this stage I cannot predict whether this would make it into 8.0 as we are approaching code freeze.

Holger

On 8 Mar 2024, at 2:12 pm, Maatary Okouya <maatar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Trying to Display my shapes (which are not class) in the EDG Diagram, but the details of their declared properties do not shows up unlike, sh:nodeShape itself for which all the properties shows up <Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 14.12.07.png>

<Screenshot 2024-03-08 at 14.12.07.png>

Maatary Okouya

Mar 8, 2024, 1:13:09 PMMar 8
to TopBraid Suite Users