show preflabels?

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Sep 7, 2022, 11:00:43 AM9/7/22
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

Pls help me remind me how to show prefLabels instead of uuids:

Same for properties…

Thx michel

Michel Böhms
Data Scientist

Unit Buildings, Infrastructure & Maritime

Mobile +31 630381220
E-mail
michel...@tno.nl

Location

David Price

Sep 7, 2022, 11:24:42 AM9/7/22
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
In TBC it’s turning on the "human labels" rather than showing URIs.

On 7 Sep 2022, at 16:00, 'Bohms, H.M. (Michel)' via TopBraid Suite Users <topbrai...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Pls help me remind me how to show prefLabels instead of uuids:

<image001.png>

Same for properties…
Thx michel

Michel Böhms
Data Scientist
Unit Buildings, Infrastructure & Maritime

<image003.png>

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Sep 7, 2022, 12:15:22 PM9/7/22
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

Its now showing uris/codes

How can I turn on another human lables like rdfs comment or skos preflabel?

Guess a setting somewhere in prefs? Could not locate it…..

Michel Böhms
Data Scientist

Unit Buildings, Infrastructure & Maritime

Mobile +31 630381220
E-mail
michel...@tno.nl

Location

Bart Bink

Sep 7, 2022, 12:19:45 PM9/7/22
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Select the little icon of the person on the top menu bar.

Sent from my iPhone

On 7 Sep 2022, at 18:15, 'Bohms, H.M. (Michel)' via TopBraid Suite Users <topbrai...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Its now showing uris/codes

How can I turn on another human lables like rdfs comment or skos preflabel?

Guess a setting somewhere in prefs? Could not locate it…..

Michel Böhms
Data Scientist

Unit Buildings, Infrastructure & Maritime

Mobile +31 630381220
E-mail
michel...@tno.nl

Location

image001.gif

image002.png

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Sep 7, 2022, 1:50:11 PM9/7/22
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

Hi Bart

Tried that earlier but did not work for me.

My code is like:

http://data.tennet.eu/def/831ecabb-40e1-30d0-8efd-230009e71fc6

  rdf:type owl:Class ;

  rdfs:subClassOf bs:Activity ;

  skos:prefLabel "Uitvoeren grondwerkzaamheden"@nl ;

.

So no rdfs:label but skos:preflabel.

I hoped this would work since it’s a subproperty…..

I hoped I could somewhere select the actual human property….

Gr michel

Michel Böhms
Data Scientist

Unit Buildings, Infrastructure & Maritime

Mobile +31 630381220
E-mail
michel...@tno.nl

Location

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

Sep 7, 2022, 1:54:16 PM9/7/22
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

Moreover addingan rdfs:label:

http://data.tennet.eu/def/774273b3-14a8-3991-86a2-17983ec6dacd

  rdf:type owl:Class ;

  rdfs:label "Realiseren kabelverbinding"@nl ;

  rdfs:subClassOf bs:Activity ;

  rdfs:subClassOf [

      rdf:type owl:Restriction ;

      owl:minQualifiedCardinality "0"^^xsd:nonNegativeInteger ;

      owl:onClass http://data.tennet.eu/def/831ecabb-40e1-30d0-8efd-230009e71fc6 ;

      owl:onProperty bs:hasPart ;

    ] ;

  skos:prefLabel "Realiseren kabelverbinding"@nl ;

.

Does not change situation….(no toggle change)

Maybe because no prefix is used?