html generation question

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

May 11, 2023, 5:35:15 AM5/11/23
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

When I now generate HTML, because of the absolute paths it seems, I cannot transfer the HTML folder to another place without breaking links.

Is there a solution for this or am I doing things wrong?

(I copied the workspace HTML folder to a sharepoint location and it did not work anymore)

Thx michel

Michel Böhms
Data Scientist

Digital Built Environment (DBE)

Mobile +31 630381220
E-mail
michel...@tno.nl

Location

Bohms, H.M. (Michel)

May 11, 2023, 7:32:12 AM5/11/23
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com

When downloaded from Sharepoint to desktop it works again, so it must be Sharepoint!

(and you will use I guess relative paths)

Gr michel