map explorer

Luis Enrique Ramos García

Apr 5, 2023, 3:38:36 AM4/5/23
to TopBraid Suite Users
Dear All,

I am interested in developing a minimum example of GeoSparql.

And I found that such support is possible in topbraid, according to this discussion.

But, when I search for the map explorer panel, it seems not to be available.

Thus, I wonder if this is a restricted or limited feature?.

This is the current view of my tab explorer:map explorer.png

Best regards

Luis Ramos

Holger Knublauch