Delete EDG Users

GaBriella Branson

Jan 10, 2023, 7:34:24 PM1/10/23
to TopBraid Suite Users
How do I delete EDG user accounts? Our method for authentication into EDG changed and as a result all our old accounts created using a Tomcat file are defunct, but are still hanging out in EDG. Do they need to be removed in the same way they were created? Or is there something in the UI or Source Code to delete them? Thanks in advance.

Brandy Bednorz

Jan 11, 2023, 10:49:06 AM1/11/23
to TopBraid Suite Users
Hello GaBriella,

You can delete users from the User Graph using the below SPARQL Query in the SPARQL Endpoint, where you replace “User” with the actual username of the account you want to remove, as "urn:x-tb-users:User" is supposed to be URI for the user. You will not need to select "urn:x-evn-user-data" in the Default Graph dropdown as the WHERE clause determines the Default Graph already.

Please note that query this removes users from the directory and the dropdowns, but those users will still be on "created" and "updated by" fields as well as on the users tab and governance collection.

DELETE { GRAPH <urn:x-evn-user-data> {<urn:x-tb-users:User> ?p ?o }}
WHERE { GRAPH <urn:x-evn-user-data> {<urn:x-tb-users:User> ?p ?o }}

Thank you,
Brandy