access "change" graph

Julia S.

Jan 30, 2023, 6:47:45 AM1/30/23
to TopBraid Suite Users
Hi,
I am trying to view the change graph (with a specific tag) but fail at a very basic step.

I am doing this via a SPARQL endpoint (not the SPARQL panel within EDG).

I.e. the query
CONSTRUCT { ?s ?p ?o } WHERE { GRAPH <myExternalURI> { ?s ?p ?o } . } works just fine.

However, the query
CONSTRUCT { ?s ?p ?o } WHERE { GRAPH <urn:x-evn-master:MyGraph.tch> { ?s ?p ?o } . } does not produce a result (well, technically an empty result).

I assume that this is simply not how the .tch should be accessed. Does anyone have a recommendation on where to find examples for this?

Thanks in advance.

Holger Knublauch

Jan 30, 2023, 7:45:32 AM1/30/23
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julia,

I don't see anything wrong with your query, assuming the MyGraph is replaced with the correct name, which would basically be the same as the URI mentioned under Graph URI on the Settings tab, with .tch added. So it needs to be lower-case among others.

The other thing that could go wrong is a permissions issue - are you sure the authenticated user of the SPARQL endpoint has the correct permissions to query that asset collection and its TCH graph?

Holger

Julia S.

Feb 7, 2023, 7:18:41 AM2/7/23
to TopBraid Suite Users
You were right,
from this endpoint I cannot view the change graph :D

Thanks!