add rdfs:seeAlso to class definition

Luis Enrique Ramos García

May 21, 2024, 8:43:17 AMMay 21
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

I am tryin to include a uri ref using the rdfs:seeAlso in the definition of a class.
But, when I try to include it, I do not find it in the list of existing properties.

Furthermore, if I try to create the shape I get this answer:

image.png
So, I wonder what I should be doing wrong?, if the property exists.

what should I do then to include the property in the definition of the class, and add the uri?.

best regards

Luis

Holger Knublauch

May 21, 2024, 9:19:46 AMMay 21
to 'Luis Enrique Ramos García' via TopBraid Suite Users
Hi Luis,

you need to navigate to owl:Class (or rdfs:Class) and click on Create Relationship in the Property Groups panel (perhaps under Definition:

PastedGraphic-2.png

Then make sure the ID/Path of Property is rdfs:seeAlso:

PastedGraphic-3.png

In TTL:

owl:Class
sh:property owl:Class-seeAlso ;
.
owl:Class-seeAlso
a sh:PropertyShape ;
sh:path rdfs:seeAlso ;
sh:group tosh:DefinitionPropertyGroup ;
sh:name "see also" ;
sh:nodeKind sh:IRI ;
sh:order "31"^^xsd:decimal ;
.

HTH
Holger

On 21 May 2024, at 2:43 PM, 'Luis Enrique Ramos García' via TopBraid Suite Users <topbrai...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Dear All,

I am tryin to include a uri ref using the rdfs:seeAlso in the definition of a class.
But, when I try to include it, I do not find it in the list of existing properties.

Furthermore, if I try to create the shape I get this answer:

<image.png>
So, I wonder what I should be doing wrong?, if the property exists.

what should I do then to include the property in the definition of the class, and add the uri?.

best regards

Luis

Luis Enrique Ramos García

May 21, 2024, 9:59:11 AMMay 21
to topbrai...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your answer Holger,

and I am very sorry that I can not see the list of classes that you mentioned:

I can see some of them like the following:

image.png
and I really do not have any idea how to get them included in the ontology.

Luis

Holger Knublauch